Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

DIY Waterproof Sewing Machine Cover

Back to sewing again!
I have few sewing machines in the house, but they don't come with sewing machine covers. So tonight I made one for my new Brother sewing machine. I bought the material in Goodwill so the color is kind of off... but who cares about colors hahahaha. It is waterproof and that what matter the most. 
Anyway, this cover is so easy to make. If you are a sewer you can make this with 10-15 minutes easy. Since I am learning to put things together when it comes to sewing this project took me 30 minutes even.
 Just cut and sew!
 the side is not perfect but it do the job ... to cover!
I also put a little handle for easy lifting or removing the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...