I made my very first boy's shirt. It took me awhile to figure out how to attached the collar. I was following the instructions that came with the pattern but it seems too hard for me to follow. I guess ESL is my problem hahaha. But I came up with the idea to find an old boy's shirt and just take a look at how it put together and it took me 2 minutes to figured out to put the collar together. I read the instruction and trying to follow it it took me maybe 3 hours :(.
aw this shirt cost me $1...my time is priceless!
I used butterick 3475 size 5 for pattern.
|My boy wearing the new mommy made shirt!|