Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DIY: Gold Christmas Holiday Dress/ Party Dress

About a month ago my sister-in-law told me that she's going to bring my eldest daughter to a formal    Christmas party. I said sure and I am going to make her a nice dress. But I have a doubt that I can make a nice one. So the same night I looked up a Christmas dress online :-). I was just gonna buy her a nice party dress, BUT I was shock with the price tag $59.00 + $ 9 shipping = $68.00. Yup! not in my dream that I am going to buy that dress with that kind of price. I know its so pretty! But I just cannot afford it :(.
I made my girl a gold holiday dress!
Look how happy she is... she loves it!


So, I made my own version of that Gold Christmas dress. I made it in such a way the my daughter can wear it everyday ( she likes mommy's made dress). I made my own pattern and just sew it.
What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...