Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nook Tablet Holder tutorial

My husband got me an eReader last Christmas and it didn't come with a holder or sleeve  ;-). I looked around for the holder and sleeve but the prices is just ridiculous. I will not pay $35 for a holder and $29 for a nook sleeve. Well I got a solution for that and it did cost me anything since I already have all the materials to make it. I asked my husband to cut the wood for me though.
 Material that I used: Wood (picture 45degree angle), glue and a glue gun/stick, and fabric ( I used fat quarter) and scissor. All you have to do is glue it all around the wood and you may cut some extra parts that are not necessary.

  •  This is what it look like after you glue every thing. It took me half an hour to finish it.


  •  Even the back is covered. Oppps! the I missed the sides.


  • Here is the finished product. It cost me half an hour to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...