Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little girl skirt

Tonight, around nine o'clock I didn't hear any noises around the house. I locked-up my self in the study room and let my husband takes care my kids. Well, hubby had a good sense of taking care the kids :-) they put them in bed. Well, normally between 8 pm to 9pm my kids are saying " night night".

Anyway, since my are all in bed, I feel bored. So I decided to take all my scrap fabric and laces laid it on the floor and stared at it for 15 minutes think of what to do with it. Then I finally came up with making a new skirt for my little daughter. I read some blog that have tutorials for making skirts from this blog . It was very easy to follow. So, here is my finished product...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...